[TowerTalk] Flex coupling for rotators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Flex coupling for rotators
From: N4CW@aol.com (N4CW@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 08:28:55 EDT
I suspect that eventually the bolt holes holding the sleeve and the mast will
"worry", and you'll get more and more "slop" in the joints.  You could delay
the process by using hardened mast material as well as bolts, and maintain
VERY close tolerances between sleeve and mast.
I suspect that's why universal joints were invented...
73, Bert N4CW

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----