[TowerTalk] Will trees kill me, too?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Will trees kill me, too?
From: (Jim Berry)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:19:02 -0700
Hello Folks,

I got a bunch of organic towers also.  The last fella I had that did
some rigging had these spikes and a safety belt.  He did a nice job
for me, but I don't think the trees really appreciated the spikes.
Is there some way a guy can climb a tree safely without spikes and
not get hurt?  I can't do any climbing and do not want to tell a pro
his business.

73 Jim K7SLI

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A