[TowerTalk] Will Trees Kill Me

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Will Trees Kill Me
From: (James P. Cassidy)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 11:15:21 -0400
On our FD operation I had a good demonstration of hanging wires in trees
with a slingshot.  I think it was called an Eze Hang available at HRO and
others as well.  Bill N7OU was able to shoot a small lead weight over the
very top of some very tall Fir and Pine trees.
There was a wind at times that made it a little difficult but otherwise a
very simple operation.  The first shot was a light monofilament fishing
line that was used to pull a heavier rope for the antenna support.

You mya have a bigger plan iin mind that requires more in the trees but for
simple hanging wire antennas this can't be beat.

73 Jim KI7Y

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A