[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch
From: (Tom Harke)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 11:31:28 -0500
I need help finding documentation for a W0MLY built prop pitch and control.
I have one that I had up years ago I would like to put up at my new location
but have lost the prints and wiring diagram in the moving process.

Does anyone know of a source for prop pitch repairs/maintenance?

Tom AA9A

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A