[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch
From: (
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 03:29:21 EDT
In a message dated 7/4/01 9:33:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

<< I need help finding documentation for a W0MLY built prop pitch and control.
 I have one that I had up years ago I would like to put up at my new location
 but have lost the prints and wiring diagram in the moving process.
 Does anyone know of a source for prop pitch repairs/maintenance?
 Tom AA9A
I may be in about 6 months.  I have done a lot of work on others prop pitch
motors and have a lot of internal pictures of them.  If you check the
archives I've had several Posts in there on PP Motors and have a few more to
release.  It's a great rotator. k7gco.

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A