[TowerTalk] where do you buy?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] where do you buy?
From: (
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 03:23:35 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/01 11:41:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

> Just to be sure everyone has heard this - Scotch Super 88
>  is MUCH better for Ham use than 33+.  Super 88 is the top of the line.
>  It sticks better, longer, etc, in the sun, etc.
>  I know we've posted this many times on TT over the years, but anyone
>  new might think 33+ is the tape to buy - NOT!
    33+ and 88 are identical except for the fact that 88 is thicker - 0.215
mm for 88 vs. 0.177 mm for 33+.

    Some people prefer 88 because it's thicker and resists UV better. Your

Cheers,    Steve   K7LXC
Tower Tech

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A