[TowerTalk] Telerex 6 el / 6m Yagi ?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telerex 6 el / 6m Yagi ?
From: Fred Helmstetter" < (Fred Helmstetter)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:10:07 -0700

Can anyone help me find the specs/dimentions for a Telerex 6 element 6m
beam?  I have the boom and a few scraps of elements. I'd like to know the
element lengths, sizes and taper data.  Don't have a specific model number
but can provide element spacing.

BTW - thanks to everybody who forwarded Hy-Tower info after my question a
while back.  Stood it up last night but the radials may have to wait until
the weeds and insects quit in the fall ;-)

Tnx & 73,

Fred, N9FH

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A