[TowerTalk] TA-33 coil turns

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TA-33 coil turns
From: (bill thomas)
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 09:23:50 -0500

I'm rebuilding an old TA-33 for a new ham.  I need to know the coil turns
for the traps as I believe the traps are mixed up and all the markings have
faded away.  I used to have a TA-33 manual that showed the turns for each
coil in each trap, but I threw it out some time back.  Can anyone help who
may have the information?

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A