[TowerTalk] Take down Rohn 25G tower with crane?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Take down Rohn 25G tower with crane?
From: (
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:16:31 EDT
In a message dated 7/9/01 12:25:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

> A couple of good wrenches with long handles (9-12 inches)
>  should be sufficient to remove or break the rusted bolts.

    I agree - break 'em off and throw 'em away. New Rohn JBK's (joint bolt
kits) are cheap.

    I think there is a commercial standard that says not to re-use tower

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
Tower Tech

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A