[TowerTalk] How to raise mast?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] How to raise mast?
From: (Tom Champlin)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:00:11 -0500

I cut several pieces of Unistrut, available at Lowe's, etc. I then drilled
holes in them  and used muffler clamps to bolt them to the upper mast. I
then could  easily climb above the X9 up to where I wanted to place the boom
truss clamp.
Of course, I wear a safety belt and lanyard.
As with any tower work, there is a certain element of danger with this. Be

73, Tom W0HH

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A