[TowerTalk] Tennadyne T7 DB Gain Question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne T7 DB Gain Question
From: (
Date: 13 Jul 2001 08:02:13 -0700
I am looking to replace my Hygain DB10/15 Dualband beam with a
Tennadyne T7 18-33 MHZ log.  It would be located under my Hygain
204BA (20 Meter Monobander).
On the Tennadyne website it give the gain figure as
"6.2 dBd"?  I am not sure what dBd is?  Should I subtract 3 from
the figure to get the real DB gain?
Anyone have this antenna and have a comment about it?
Joe K0BX

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A