[TowerTalk] Phillystran Big Grip instruction sheet

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Phillystran Big Grip instruction sheet
From: (J. Kincade)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 07:14:39 -0500
I'm totally new to both grips and Phillystran, and will be be using them
both on a new 45G. Burghardt sent the grips and Phillystran with no
instructions at all for grip installation. Just in case anybody else needs
the instructions, I found this link to a set of PDF instruction sheets at
the Preformed Line Products website:

73, Jerry W5KP

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A