[TowerTalk] Chicago - Presentation on Legal aspects of tower/antenna ins

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Chicago - Presentation on Legal aspects of tower/antenna installations
From: (Mike D.)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:15:34 -0500
Metro Amateur Radio Club (MAC) invites you to attend our August meeting.
Visit the MAC website at

Program Description

Amateur Radio and the Law - Jim O'Connell, W9WU ARRL Volunteer Counsel

"Getting it up and keeping it up (antennas that is!)" A presentation on
legal issues of interest to hams. Learn how to avoid restrictive covenants,
present your case for a tower permit, and hear about the latest court
rulings on RFI and towers. Jim O'Connell moderated the legal forum at the
Dayton 2001 Hamvention.

Meeting Date & Location

Wednesday, August 1, 2001, 7:30 P.M.
Lincolnwood Village Hall
6900 N. Lincoln Ave.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
(park in back and enter building near radio tower)

Please direct questions to []

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A