[TowerTalk] Rotator ID

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator ID
From: (Eddy Avila)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:15:55 -0000
I have what appears to be an old CD - HAM style antenna rotator made by
Hygain designed to be installed inside a tower but I'm not sure of exact
model so is there a way of telling which model this unit is by inspecting
the bell case?

Thanks! 73....../ed

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A