[TowerTalk] light weight aluminum masts

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] light weight aluminum masts
From: (molenda)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:45:41 -0400
I have a 16 foot aluminum mast I purchased from Universal tower to work with
my aluminum tower .  I have not yet put it up , but I hope to soon.  I paid
about 110.00 for it directly from Universal.  They have these in stock and
they ship fast.      John   KB2HUK

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A