[TowerTalk] 3:2 unun detailed design?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 3:2 unun detailed design?
From: (Dan Levin)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:00:43 -0700 (PST)
Does anyone have a proven design for building 50:75
ohm unun's for us with CATV hardline?  I'm looking
for something that will handle full power all day
long in a contest.  Details such as core size and
material, wire size and insulation specs (did you
tape the wire?), would be great.

Thanks much!

                ***dan, K6IF

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A