[TowerTalk] Pointy Top / Mast Binding - Tips?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pointy Top / Mast Binding - Tips?
From: (
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:48:55 EDT
I just use a piece of inner tube rubber wrapped around the mast with the
bottom of the rubber a bit lose over the tube of the top section. I hold the
rubber around the mast with a hose clamp. I do the same over the thrust
bearing just to keep water out of the bearing. It takes a little more effort
to tailor the rubber over the bearing This seems to work fine.

Bruce  AA4Z

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A