[TowerTalk] Pointy Top / Mast - Not binding.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pointy Top / Mast - Not binding.
From: (Bill Coleman)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:19:08 -0400

Today I took out my AG3 top, lashed it up vertically, put the rotator and
mast in place, and everything rotated just fine with no binding.

I did manage to align the rotator base plate this way.

With an Al mast, I did see some scoring of the mast and the ends of the
top tub. I may end up using a lubricant just to avoid more of the same.

Thanks for all your help!

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A