[TowerTalk] Horizontal loop and ladderline project

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Horizontal loop and ladderline project
From: w5kp@swbell.net (J. Kincade)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:08:25 -0500
Interesting question, Kevin. I hope somebody has a good answer. One thing is
for sure, though. Inside the conduit, no matter how or what you do to it to
avoid it, it will be lying in water (condensation) most of the time,
year-round. Can't imagine that will help the constant impedance feature of
ladderline.
73, Jerry W5KP