[TowerTalk] [OT] "Reflected-M" beams?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] [OT] "Reflected-M" beams?
From: (Ken Hopper)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 09:16:25 -0500
Hello out there in Antenna land. Has anyone ever built an Reflected-M or
X-Beam or Pfeiffer Quad? They look pretty good ( ) but I am afraid I
don't have the necessary building skills. Anyone have actual experience with
any of them?

Comments? suggestions?
Mny tnx,
de ken n9vv

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A