[TowerTalk] homebrew 20m ground mouted vertical... good idea??

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] homebrew 20m ground mouted vertical... good idea??
From: (Josh T)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:03:52 -0500
I was thinking about building a 20m vertical to ground mount. I'd like to
build rather than buy for the fun and the price..

What is everyones thought on this. Would it be worth my time? I have a
couple of wire antennas that I've been using for years and I'm kinda itching
to try something new.

Thanks for your comments and advice...

Josh - KB0GUS

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A