[TowerTalk] Tower grounding

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower grounding
From: (Larry Stowell)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:37:50 -0400
I'm just finishing the post mount for my Aluma 75ft foldover crank-up tower.
and have been reading the comments about grounding the tower. My question is
obviously I can't ground the legs and still fold it over, and the mounting
post is buried 6ft(no concrete) would it be of any use to put ground rods in
a tie them to the post?

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A