[TowerTalk] grounding

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] grounding
From: (Bradley Nowak)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:36:51 -0400
With all the recent talk about grounding and my current grounding project, I
thought I would share a neat resource.  I found myself in need of a 16 Ga
copper sheet and 3/4" copper bar stock.  I found and tried
These guys have a great website and shipment was FAST!  If you're looking
for copper, aluminum etc. in almost any shape or form, check'em out.

Brad - N8SNM

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A