[TowerTalk] 80M dipoles/height gain

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80M dipoles/height gain
From: (Jim Reid)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:34:18 -1000
This series of information has been one of the
great benefits  of this reflector.  Praise to those
who are participating.  Just wish I had the QTH to
allow some of this info to become applied, hi.

Have a huge amount of "still" unused plantation
land,  which was supposed to have gone over to
horses a couple of years ago.  But,  ever since I
took down all my encroaching antenna wires and poles;
no horses,  nor anything else!!

I might just as well start putting stuff up again as I
think no one will ever go back there again;  it has
just become way to overgrown with the ever creeping
galloping Great Green Menace!

73,  Jim  KH7M

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A