[TowerTalk] Rhon gyn pole (Rohn ginpole)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rhon gyn pole (Rohn ginpole)
From: (
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:31:04 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/01 3:35:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

> I the pieces to a  Rhon gyn pole buy I need to purchase the mast.  What is
>  the correct O.D. and wall thickness for this mast and is it T6061-T6?
>  can I get the best price for this replacement?
    It's a 2-inch OD. It's 6061-T6. The Rohn version isn't very thick -
probably an 1/8th of an inch. It's 12-feet long.

    Look in the yellow pages under tubing suppliers and do some "smiling and
dialing". I bought a 15' hunk of 1/4" wall several years ago for about
seventy-five bucks.

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A