[TowerTalk] 25G

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 25G
From: (Dan)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 04:36:12 -0700
I installed a R-25G that is 69' with the taper top section with a long
boom Winegard TV fringe area antenna with rotor over 10 years ago with a
tilt over base section. It is in the hills in Malibu close to the ocean
with a high wind level. We have tilted it over 3 times to replace the TV
ant. as the wind breaks off the elements. We loosen 2 of the guys and
with 4 people we lay it over up hill onto a heavy duty A frame ladder to
keep the antenna clear of the ground. Repair it and back up it goes.

It has never shown any sign of bending, has no rust and as a precaution
replaced the guys once.