[TowerTalk] Freestanding Towers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Freestanding Towers
From: (Nathaniel Gates)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:40:21 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to everyone who helped with their advice to
eliminate the un-guyed Rohn/American tower.  My next
dilemma will be which freestanding tower.  Many have
suggested the Trylon to which seems to be a great
tower.  I have noticed that many erect this tower with
a crane.  I have no way to get a crane near the spot
to where I wish to erect my tower.  Are there
alternatives to erecting the Trylon?  What about the
Universal freestanding tower?  Does anyone have any
experience with them?

I remain eternally grateful for all of your input.

Nathaniel gates, N8RIT

Do You Yahoo!?