[TowerTalk] Painting antennas, need advice

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Painting antennas, need advice
From: (Eddy Avila)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 01:31:43 +0000
Well, the xyl is up in arms about my new 32' butternut vertical in the back
yard!!! G A D!!

So, I'm afraid I need to paint the damn thing, probably green so its not so
"bright" in her landscape. Any suggestions on a paint manufacturer? I've
heard many paints contain metal particles which I would guess would be a bad
thing on the antenna and should be avoided?

Thanks for any suggestions/experiences --