[TowerTalk] painting and camoflage

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] painting and camoflage
From: (Bruce)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:25:22 +0000
You must use care with this stuff. I live near Ft Campbell KY, and a few
years ago they painted the 101st Airborne Museum with this camouflage paint.
The director has to turn in a quarterly report to the post HQ, and after
only 6 months, they decided to repaint the museum. Seems that too many
people could not easily find it when the camouflage paint was used.

This is turning out to be a slow Summer :))

FireBrick wrote:
> I purchased a military surplus camouflaged antenna a couple of years ago.
> Placed it in the garage when I got home and haven't been able to find that
> sucker since!
> I don't jog, it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
> Bill H. in Chicagoland
> -----
> FAQ on WWW:
> Submissions:
> Administrative requests:
> Problems:

Bruce Richards / WD4NGB /E30GA team leader/ ex HL9JV
DX Page
50 Miles North West of Nashville Tn

***** Eritrea DX-pedition ***********