[TowerTalk] Buying equipment on eBay

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Buying equipment on eBay
From: n4vhk@summitschool.com (Henry Heidtmann)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:16:57 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry you had a problem with ebay, Kevin. I have bought and sold over a
dozen pieces of old and newer ham gear on ebay, and have never had a
problem. In fact, the gear I bought was in surprisingly better condition
than what I expected for the price paid.
Of course, I like to limit my buying from hams only- and most hams use
their callsign as their ebay name. To me its a sign of credobility.
73,
Henry, N4VHK

-----