[TowerTalk] Hawks

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hawks
From: (Frank Norton)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:54:15 -0400
Hi Doug,

When I was a professor of medicine I worked occasional shifts in the
Emergency Room.  All I can say is Hawk attacks are infrequent and usually
not fatal...the worst u will probably get are a few scars.  Ah---what
glorious stories u will have to tell!  In a way I almost envy u ur coming
encounter with THE BIRDS!  ; o)

73 de frank kb8xu