[TowerTalk] Hawks

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hawks
From: (Billy Cox)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 00:02:05 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Grant" <>
>Two hawks have taken up residence ...
>These are serious birds ...
>They have big, sharp, nasty-looking hooked beaks ...
>They make a screeching sound ...
>They are apparently protesting my presence on "their" turf ...

Dear Doug,

Glad to see that the "gift(s)" from the Tennessee Contest Group
have arrived there alive and well , and are doing a great job ... <smile>

BTW ... each of those birds do indeed have a name ...  yes, indeed!

The first one is                MY
The second one is FREQUENCY

Perhaps that is why they "protest your presence on THEIR turf" ?
You might try speaking to them, and see if they will "move" ... <G>

(others on here ... while Doug was watching the hawks, he missed
the two "Tennessee ground hogs" we also sent doing what they do
best ... Hint: CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP)

Aha ... It is great when a plan comes together !

"Very 73" from your friends behind the W/K/N-1 wall ...***

Billy AA4NU

***for the humor challenged, this is all in fun ...