[TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Hawks

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Hawks
From: (Robert Shohet)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 09:03:14 -0400
I have a lot of them down here, including a few bald eagles!  (I am a few
miles from the Houstaonic River).  They get along pretty well with tower
climbers, every so often checking them out a little more closely.  Unless
there is actually a nest on the tower, they won't bother you.  Just make
sure that you take up a video camera - they are pretty awesome when they
come within thirty to fifty feet of where you are working.

Bob KQ2M