[TowerTalk] modeling software

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] modeling software
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 18:51:10 +0000
Hello All
I need software to model my new tower antenna setup. Since I plan on doing
this only once I need some thing free or very cheap and simple to learn. It
needs to be able to handle a 2 high tribander stack with a 2 el 40 meter
beam shunt feed tower for 160 and 4 slopers on 80 to be used as a 4 SQ. Does
such software exist?
If not is there anyone on here who really likes to model antennas willing to
do it for me and maybe some terrain modeling also :)
73
Rick
KC5AJX