[TowerTalk] Caution

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Caution
From: (Rick Bullon)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 05:43:37 +0000
I tried to sent this eairlier today but I think the sever ignored it because
of the V word so I will try it again

Kenneth has tried to send me a file 3 times and everytime it contained the
W32/BadTrans@MM v_i_r_u_s. I am sure that Kenneth is not doing this on
purpose but has the v_i_r_u_s on his computer. Since it is from an address
of a major antenna manufactuer I thought it would be a good idea to alert
the list to be careful until he getts his computer clean. I would not try
and open any attacments from this address for now

To: <>
To: <>