[TowerTalk] Second floor shack ideas - please

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Second floor shack ideas - please
From: (James Hall)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:11:51 -0500
Hi Ron:

Thanks for your insight !  Reason for short tower for satelitte antennas: 1)
for apogee shots, the booms will miss the ground 2) because I have assorted
rug-rats in the neighborhood, 3) because I have the spare tower  ;)

As to your 2nd point, I could do both. The power box and its ground are
behind the garage and reachable.

To: <>