[TowerTalk] Second floor shack ideas - please

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Second floor shack ideas - please
From: nwtncc@iswt.com (James Hall)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:33:07 -0500
Hi Bill:

Thanks so much for your info.  YES, of course I have been to your site and
am modeling much of my MUCH smaller station after yours ;)  The first floor
here has 10 foot ceilings so I am guessing about 14 feet to ground from the
shack - then out to the tower. I want to try to minimize cable runs to the
shack with the use of antenna switches. I definitely have your site
bookmarked, and if I ever find myself in your neighborhood, I'll look you up
!

I'll have more to say on my situation - but for now, well, I sorta have this
day job ...  ;0  See www.nwtcc.com .

Later,

Jamie
WB4YDL