[TowerTalk] Cold Galvanizing Spray

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cold Galvanizing Spray
From: (Steve Maki)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:12:34 -0400
W5PUT wrote:

>I gotta' ask: Who is the manufacturer of "Brite Zinc"??

Hi Val,

I just looked around for a can to check for the manufacturer,
and can't find one - looks like I need to order some more.

I did find a can of Brite Zinc-it, by CRC. That's not the
one though.

I buy Brite Zinc from Site Advantage at 888-748-3238. They
sell wholesale but accept credit cards. It comes in a 12 oz.
spray can for $6.39. It is much better than any other brand,

We are in the tower business and use a lot of the stuff.

Steve K8LX