[TowerTalk] MARC question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MARC question
From: (J. Kincade)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:54:45 -0500
If a calculation says you need say a 60,000 PSI mast with a .250" wall, then
as an example would a 120,000 PSI mast with a .188 wall be an acceptable
substitute? I haven't found a way to answer this using MARC. Actually, I
wish MARC was an Excel spreadsheet, so a guy could do "what-ifs" to his
heart's content. How 'bout it, Steve??  :-)

Tks, Jerry W5KP

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,