[TowerTalk] Fence insulators for Guys

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fence insulators for Guys
From: ValErwin@aol.com (ValErwin@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:41:04 EDT
Tony:

Let us know how you come out with these new  insulators! I have never seen
them.

For years, I have used porcelain egg insulators. But recently, when I tried
to buy some more, I found that they are no longer available.  I like the
egg-style since if the porcelain breaks, the wire does not drop - nice safety
feature --

Seems that now, most of the dealers want to sell the dog-bone style that are
plastic --

Val
W5PUT

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,