[TowerTalk] new addresses

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] new addresses
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:29:19 +0100
my new mail address is k1ttt@arrl.net  please update your address books.  the
old ones will be valid for another month or so, but i may be slow checking for
mail there.

also, if you connect to my ar-cluster dx node use k1ttt.net or dxc.k1ttt.net not
the numeric address or the k1ttt.berkshire.net address as they will change or go
away in another week or so.

for the web site use http://www.k1ttt.net/  note that any links to lower level
pages may become invalid in another week or two when i move the site to my own
server.

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@arrl.net