[TowerTalk] Protecting connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Protecting connectors
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 11:09:07 EDT
Hello, TowerTalkians --

    I recently posted the 7-Step Method For Weatherproofing Connectors. There
is another step:

8)  Optional. Apply a finish coating over the final wrap of electrical tape.
Suggested coatings are Liquid Electrical Tape (any color but black) or clear
acrylic spray paint. ScotchKote, which is designed for burial applications
and is not particularly good in UV, is not recommended.

Cheers,    Steve   K7LXC
Tower Tech

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----