[TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???
From: n5nug@ix.netcom.com (Ed Goodman)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:24:00 -0500
Hello David,

I have been following with interest the discussion of top loading, short
verticals and now small lots. Compromise is compromise... now how do you
make the best of a lousy situation. That is the real question.  You may have
20 acres and no cash for a large array to take advantage of the real estate.
My particular situation is a small lot, lots of cash and no time. Help me
solve the time problem please...73, Ed - N5NUG

UniHAT Corporation
214-352-4623(o), 214-505-6835(m)
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~n5nug/index.html