[TowerTalk] Gin Pole Attachment

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gin Pole Attachment
From: (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 19:03:31 -0700
The following URL has a picture of K7PN's gin pole
attachment that works with 25G, 45G, and 55G tower.  I have
a couple of these in stock right now.

In case I forgot to mention it earlier, there is also a
complete table of dimensions for all of the ubolts we offer
at the following URL:

I think you will find these pages interesting . . .

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,