[TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???
From: (Jim Idelson)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 13:44:20 -0400

Your request for great antennas on small lots reminds me of the recent
discussions of flags and pennants. These are tiny replacements for beverages,
and everything we hear is that they perform just as well. Receiving on the low
bands is certainly one of the toughest challenges on a small lot in a noisy
suburban or urban environment. Flags and pennants are a great tool for these

Jim K1IR

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,