[TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???
From: (Peter Larsen)
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 21:42:24 +0100
> That is why small "(almost) no radials required" verticals
> like the  R7, GAP, MFJ and others often work OK on 20 meters
> or higher.
For this statement you need to define which Gap antenna you
are referring to. The Gap Voyager is 45 feet tall. (not small)
Has a 10 foot diameter capacity hat, and requires 3
counterpoise wires.

> the GAP vertical are among the poorest low band
> verticals (40 meters and down)
The Gap Voyager only works on 160/80/40. (again clarity please)

Other wise you have a very well thought out response.

 Peter J. Larsen

> Is there another word for synonym?

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,