[TowerTalk] Need to ID a beam

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need to ID a beam
From: (Martin Ewing)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
[This is my 2nd try.  First time, my subject said
"help me ID a beam", but the list admin tells me
"help" is a reserved word.  Go figure! -hi-]

I recently moved to a new QTH, where the past owner is
a ham.  He bequeathed a 25-yr old tower and beam to
me.  Alas, the tower had to come down because of
corrosion, and now I have a nice 3-el trap tribander
sitting on the lawn. It's in pretty good shape.

I'd like to make a positive identification.

The traps are marked "Moseley", so I suppose it might
be a TA-33 or TA-33jr. Can someone make the ID for me
and (perhaps) point me to a manual, on-line or

Dimensions: Driven element - 12' 6"
            Boom - 18'

Thanks in advance & 73's

Martin, AA6E