[TowerTalk] True or Not True?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] True or Not True?
From: (
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 16:15:50 EDT
In a message dated 9/2/01 11:45:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

 In a message dated 9/2/01 7:42:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:
 > Does radiation come mainly from the high-current portion of an antenna --
 >  i.e., for a half-wave, from the center?
     Since this is the topic of some discussion among antenna theorists,
 let them battle it out while we use TowerTalk for its intended use -
 PRACTICAL HF antenna and tower construction discussions. Tnx.
 Cheers,   Steve     K7LXC
Without theory there won't be any practical antennas to create for the
appliance operators to use.  Many "questions of theory" are asked by the
appliance operators on antennas, rotators and towers so I'd suggest leaving
it be.  99.9% of us are interested in using the most effective antennas and
towers which involves all aspects of this so-called "dirty theory" and not
selling parts for towers.  I'd suggest a vote be taken as to "it's intended
use."    k7gco.

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,