[TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???
From: (
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 16:43:35 EDT
In a message dated 9/2/01 12:14:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

<< Guys,
 Be really careful with balloon anythings.
 You might end up snagging an airplane.
 The problem is a balloon/ant configuration that breaks somewhere else
 than right at the balloon.  The trailing wire is a menace.
 I understand there are some suggestions on how to fashion a break-away
 attachment at the balloon to solve this problem.  I don't have any
 de Brian/K3KO wrote:
 > In a message dated 9/2/01 9:51:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
 > writes:
 >  >>
Add one of those battery blinking red lights and roll it down when not in
use.  There are non theoretical solutions for all problems. k7gco

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,