[TowerTalk] Horizontal loops : Correction

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Horizontal loops : Correction
From: (
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:21:58 +0200
I'm prone to believe that on high bands a simple 1/4WL vertical already
radiates a much bigger energy than an horizontal loop (like the
mentioned ones) on angles below 15 degrees, requires a smaller area to
be installed, doesn't require any support, the azimutal coverage is
smooth along the whole 360 deg.
Just my opinion.

Mauri I4JMY

> Sorry:
> I meant that loops outperform dipoles on the High bands, not low
> Sorry.
> cheers
> end
> Barry Kirkwood PhD ZL1DD